Scope of Work
Things you'll be doing
In this position, you’d be responsible for planning, developing and managing clients’ digital strategy, marketing and web projects while serving as their primary point of contact as well as a liaison between our internal teams. Relationships and communication play a critical role in this job, so your interpersonal skills should be just as stellar and strong as your communication skills. Essentially, you’re a charming, charismatic emailing / conversing / proposal-writing / presenting / project-managing ninja.
Act as the day-to-day liaison between Strut and our clients:
- Establish trusted relationships with clients and internal team members
- Effectively communicate and market Strut’s offerings
- Assess/identify clients’ digital, communications and marketing needs
- Keep in frequent contact with clients to explain strategy, address questions, and keep them in the loop regarding latest project developments
- Lead meetings, presentations, project execution and oversee budgets and timelines
Develop plans, budgets, proposals and presentations:
- Develop digital strategies, plans and budgets
- Formalize client requests by writing project briefs and statements of work
- Write proposals and develop presentation decks
- Work with strategy, creative and technology teams, and outside suppliers, to establish project estimates, timelines and milestones
Manage projects and work with Strategy/Creative/Technology departments:
- Actively direct projects
- Brief the strategy, creative and technology teams on project requirements
- Manage client expectations and attend client meetings
- Work with clients to ensure Strut has all necessary specifications, content, etc
- Manage and track project costs
- Manage project timelines by keeping an up to date work-back schedule for each active project
- Keep up to date on the status of projects and anticipate potential issues
- Make notes on services provided, and consolidate and confirm supplier costs for billing
- Delegate coordination of project management to coordinators as needed, while ultimately maintaining accountability for the tasks
- Mentor and contribute to the development of junior accounts team members
Things you're really good at
Qualifications you should have:
- A Bachelor degree in marketing, communications, or related discipline from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 10 years communications experience, including 3 years working in an interactive or marketing agency serving external clients
- Digital Marketing & Web Design Project experience
- In-depth knowledge of online marketing tools and technology
- Experience coordinating with strategy, creative and technology teams
- Strong relationship building skills with a talent for motivating team members and collaborating with clients
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Strong communication, writing and project management skills are essential
- Proven ability to work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced team environment
- Ability to bring teams together
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Presentation skills
- Familiarity or experience in one or more aspects of integrated marketing are valuable, such as planning, creative, media, research, or corporate communications
Who We Are
We are small and mighty.
We are creative, curious and thirsty.
We are thinkers, doers, problem-solvers, and dreamers.
We believe in humanity.
We value company culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We wear jeans on Mondays.
We drink beer on Fridays.
We write on the walls.
We bring our dogs to work.
We have a good sense of humour.
We work hard. We play hard.
And we have a good time doing both.
We are a design and communications agency with a passion for helping brands and organizations tell their story, and build relationships with their most important audiences.
We create national engagement programs, corporate communications, strategies, identities, websites, apps, advertising campaigns, annual reports, magazines, posters, product packaging, motion graphics, videos, exhibitions, displays, and this one time we hand-crafted a miniature recreation of Michael Jackson’s Thriller.
And right now, we’re seeking an experienced, self-driven Digital Account Manager to join our team.